What is state failure? See my conceptualisation of state failure on the right flank below.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Site announcement (instead of a new post, again)

I couldn't regularly update my blog in the last couple of weeks, lots of work. Not that it would really take an announcement to run this home to anyone who is still a regular visitor these days. I'm going to try to return to some routine of publishing things every now and then from next week on. Till then, here is another website of mine where I'm uploading some of my more academic sort of studies. I'm linking to that particular page there where the downloads can be accessed.

2 comments:

War News Updates said...

Every post that you put up is great and a joy to read ... I treat every post as a gift that when it is there it is a joy to read.

Péter MARTON said...

Thanks for the support, I'll try to be worthy of it.