What is state failure? See my conceptualisation of state failure on the right flank below.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Announcement: Commenting on MStFB

Since it has happened in the previous weeks that valuable comments had to wait days before getting published, just because I didn't find time to blog, I made a bit of an adjustment. That is after I realised that Blogger can be set to send me notification of when somebody leaves a comment. Since I'm collecting my e-mails much more regularly, this means I'll be able to react faster, using this option, and so comments will be out there much faster. I hope this encourages more of a discussion. The comment moderation and the word verification, all these enemies of uninhibited communication, are still necessary evils though, as even with word verification I have in the past received comments with nothing else but links to harmful sites.

No comments: